The Independent Washroom Association (IWSA) is your go-to place if you want your sites across the UK to benefit from working with local, quality washroom service providers.
The Association was founded to resolve the issues faced by businesses relying on large, faceless and unreliable national companies to service their sites across the UK. We understand that you want to make your life as easy as possible and only deal with one point of contact. We also understand your frustration at having to put up with a poor and unreliable service.
That’s where the IWSA fits in.
We are a dedicated group of independent washroom service providers who work in partnership to deliver a local, independent service across the whole of UK and Ireland. You benefit from a high quality service, delivered locally wherever your sites are based.
Each member of the IWSA abides by strict codes of conduct that ensure that each member is an accredited organisation that is not only able to deliver the services that the customer requires but also that they are able to perform to a high standard to compete individually and confidently with the multi-national corporations.
Each member is continually vetted to ensure the standards are being met relating to their sales practices, installation of equipment, servicing, accounting and customer liaison and 100% compliance with Health & Safety and Environmental Legislation.
Our Members are Committed to:
Single point of contact
Engineer with site knowledge
Licensed waste carriers
Service visits on date and time agreed
Eco friendly products
Free site survey
Our principles and objectives are:
- Create a recognised voice on behalf of the independently owned sector of the industry
- Enable local independent service providers to work together to deliver services nationally
- Provide an authoritative voice on all matters that impact on washroom services in the UK and Ireland from the independent operator’s perspective
- Establish a common set of service standards that are recognised and upheld nationally within the independent washroom services sector
- Promote initiatives that improve the environmental impact of services
- Facilitate a regular communication forum for the independent sector to improve the quality of services delivered to customers
- Provide advice and support for the independent washroom services supplier, e.g. health and safety, human resources, funding, etc.
- To share best practice and useful ‘trade and competitor’ knowledge/activity amongst its members so that they may optimise their performance.