All IWSA members work together to provide services all over the UK & Ireland. Collectively we provide washroom services to a wide range of organisations which includes; schools and colleges, hospitals and healthcare companies, serviced offices, manufacturers and many more.
Why work with a national washroom service provider when you can benefit from a local, independent service delivered nationally?
On Time Every Time
All IWSA members guarantee to be there when they say they will be there.
As is so often the reported case with some of the multi-national providers, services get missed.
IWSA members have a closer link to their business and to all their services and will carry out services on time, every time.
One Point of Contact
You will have one point of contact who will co-ordinate washroom service visits across all your sites. You will have one point of billing to help keep things nice and simple. And you will have one less thing for you to worry about, knowing that working with the IWSA, your sites will benefit from a local, quality service wherever they are in the UK & Ireland.
Duty of Care
The obligation is on the waste producer to ensure that the company that deals with their waste is properly certified.
Documentation should be kept to provide a paper trail for audit by the Environment Agency should it ever be required.
All IWSA members are registered waste carriers and documentation is provided free of charge to comply with the legislation.
Our Code of Conduct
- Be polite and courteous
- Service every item of equipment completely and punctually
- Leave all equipment clean, fully recharged and fully operational
- Routinely and without a request replace worn out or damaged equipment
- Always obtain clients signature to confirm service completed or provide electronic or other agreed verification
- Provide complete and accurate information confirming service visits
- Respond to emergency service requests from customers by contacting a responsible person within clients organisation and agreeing appropriate action within 24 hours
- Remove all waste relating to installation or servicing from clients washroom and leave it clean and tidy
- Be discrete and diplomatic when in alternative sex washrooms
- Ensure that all colleagues are fully trained in all aspects of their role
- Comply 100% with all legal and Health & Safety requirements
- Include, or make transparent on quoting, any additional charges for documentation such as waste transfer/duty of care.
- The IWSA is the non-profit making trade association of the independent providers of washroom services
within the UK and Ireland.
To find out more about the IWSA and how we can support your business’ sites across the UK, please get in touch.